- Still no stats on mcla.us. Mike Bartomioli is furious.
- Chapman players need to learn how to close out games. In their two games against Michigan they out scored the Wolverines 16-9 in the first half and lead after the break in both games. In the second half they only mustered 5 goals and allowed 16. That’s not going to win you close games.
- Credit Michigan’s second half adjustments but shame on Chapman for allowing it to happen twice.
- Colorado was overwhelmed against the Wolverines in the semifinals but they did a great job turning around their season after a 5-4 start
- No journal entry from Coach Naumberg since May 4th. We are watching that situation quite closely. I surmise he is retiring.
- More CSU news, Laxpower has them ranked 6th. I beg to differ.
- I’ve decided I don’t like the adidas lax cleats Michigan is sporting. adidas has always made awkward football, baseball, and basketball shoes while the soccer cleats are generally top notch thanks to D. Beckham’s influence. The reason I initially liked these cleats was the yellow (team inspired bottom) but ultimately no dice for those models. Reggie Bush being their premiere athlete does nothing for me either
- Thank God Pitt is switching back to Nike so we can wear these, etc.
Later this week, end of season awards